Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone ever use Domainmart services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for assistance in pricing a super premium domain that I am in the process for selling and today I came across Domainmart. Has anyone used their services? Any opinions about their approach to valuation - particularly as it might apply to super premium domains, since there is not that much history that might be used for their type of regression analysis.

Thanks for the help,

Rich

mike.leembruggen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of them. I would also be interested to hear if anyone else has used them before...

I had a quick look at their website... It's terrible. The colours and design is such an eyesore.

Their client list and testimonials look impressive... but they say they have been around since 1996 as the first marketplace... you'd think they would be more widely known.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Colors aside, :), he has done an excellent job of looking at the various predictors that can be associated with a domain name and he has publicly disclosed his general approach. He may be well known - but maybe only to a selected part of the industry. I don't know.

I like what he has done. I need some way to develop an asking price for links.com, other than a gut guess or trying to evaluate comps. The big question that I have is how closely does his valuations come to predicting the real-life transactions that subsequently closed? I don't want to leave money on the table nor do I want to overprice the domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom