Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Anyone from Nanaimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I caught a name at last weeks TBR and it's had quite a few visits since. Preliminary searching doesn't return anything that says it was an active site, but with the amount of hits it had to be live at some point.

Anyway, what can you tell me about Woodgrove? As far as I can tell, it seems to be a neighbourhood in Nanaimo?

Domain Days 2024

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Woodgrove center is the biggest shopping mall on Vancouver Island. I live on the island in Victoria, the capital of BC, which is a much larger city than Nanaimo but none of our shopping malls compare to Woodgrove. Hope this helps you out a bit!

-$ideline

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you getting any clicks from it?

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I caught a name at last weeks TBR and it's had quite a few visits since. Preliminary searching doesn't return anything that says it was an active site, but with the amount of hits it had to be live at some point.

Anyway, what can you tell me about Woodgrove? As far as I can tell, it seems to be a neighbourhood in Nanaimo?

I lived in Nanaimo for years, not too far away now. Woodgrove is in the Northend of Nanaimo among all the big boxstores. Beside Woodgrove is Walmart. A very busy part of town. I would suggest approaching the Malls management company and have a chat. What makes Nanaimo most importent is that it is central on Vancouver Island so commuters pass right by the area. Most all folks in the surrounding area go to the north end to shop.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you getting any clicks from it?

No, because I haven't played around with the keywords yet. I see there's a Woodgrove car dealership and all the Sedo's ads are defaulting to Chrysler ads so I'll have to change those today.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest being very careful in your approaches to malls or car dealers etc. or the links on your parking/landers as it could prove to be an issue with TM's etc. Just a head's up...I'm sure you know what you are doing.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried disabling the car dealer references from my page but there was nowhere for me to do it. I've sent an email to sedo, but does anyone know how to do it?

The disable portion of my sedo control panel page is blank and does not offer a field to manually enter the words I would like to disable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom