Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

anyone get domains com,net and org reg $1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just i need to know if anyone have site to reg new domains com, net,org,biz,us,co.uk,cc ect.... but not info for $1 or $2 only ?

Thanks,
Ahmed

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy promo code "INDY129" allows you to register one domain @$1,50 (per acc.). Honestly, I don't believe there is a way to get this pricing unlimited, even with reseller plans.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy promo code "INDY129" allows you to register one domain @$1,50 (per acc.). Honestly, I don't believe there is a way to get this pricing unlimited, even with reseller plans.
thanks but i know that i need to reg bulk domain now i use netfirms $4.95 and yahoo $3.95 but need another cheap in bulk reg

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anything less than $7.xx is selling at a loss.
Some registrars have coupons or time-limited promotions for transfers IN, then it's regular pricing for the subsequent years.

There is no incentive for registrars to sell domains in bulk at a loss.
PS: Yahoo domains (actual registrar: Melbourne IT) is a shithole, you always get what you pay for.
Do yourself a favor, deal with a real registrar to avoid headaches later.
If you think $8 or even $10/yr is too much, are your domains even worth anything ? :)

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anything less than $7.xx is selling at a loss.
Some registrars have coupons or time-limited promotions for transfers IN, then it's regular pricing for the subsequent years.

There is no incentive for registrars to sell domains in bulk at a loss.
PS: Yahoo domains (actual registrar: Melbourne IT) is a shithole, you always get what you pay for.
Do yourself a favor, deal with a real registrar to avoid headaches later.
If you think $8 or even $10/yr is too much, are your domains even worth anything ? :)
thanks for your information you give me but some times i use name and netfrims coupon to reg new domains $1 only :) but its not still work
i will check Melbourne IT , i have method to get the domains that make lot of revenue so i need to try all domains com,net,org etc...
my method work fine in .info and i donot have lot of money :( so i am search for less reg new domain

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suppose such price is possible only during some kind of promotional periods. Wait and check recent news. Perhaps you will find something really interesting.
In any case you get what you pay for
thanks you too yes i will wait to promotional periods but do have some site great or thread to give me that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom