Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone get in TZ recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNcom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tz is difficult to get approval, I have been rejected many times, and still trying to get some good domains and apply again. If anybody has good tips for the account applying, please share to me, I will return you much.:) thanks.

asang1

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tz is difficult to get approval, I have been rejected many times, and still trying to get some good domains and apply again. If anybody has good tips for the account applying, please share to me, I will return you much.:) thanks.

same to me,look for help!

DNcom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
same to me,look for help!

Seems Tz is a big headache for many guys....... Anybody can help? :( PM please.:disappointed:

WhyMeJustMe

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not even a reply from their staff, why ?

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got into TZ a few months ago, not too recently. I was originally rejected and then re-applied with the same exact list and was approved. This is what worked for me, although I am not sure if it will work for any of you.

1) First of all I applied with 110 domains instead of 100 just to be safe. You can imagine my surprise when they said that wasn't enough(see #2 for why). One tip is to apply with many more than 100 if you have it. If you apply with 200 and get accepted, you do not have to move over everything that was in your application.

2) Check for typos. I had about 10 typos in my list, and by that I mean that I sent them mispellings of my actual domains, not that they have a problem with typos in general. Some I actually had a mispelling in the actual domain, others I had mixed up the extention (i.e. putting .com when I really owned a .net). If you attempt to apply with domains that you do not actually own, even just a few, I think it raises their fraud warnings and you get rejected.

3) Resend you list of over 100 domains and write next to each domain the traffic it has been receiving parked where ever it has been. That way they do not have to estimate how much traffic it will get based on a combination of links or Alexa or whatever system they use, but they will actually have verified traffic stats from Sedo or Namedrive or somewhere else.

4) Finally, add up the total average monthly traffic the portfolio you you are applying with has been getting. Then, at the end of the message politely say something like "These 110 names have been averaging 30,000 visitors a month at these other parking companies. If this is not enough please tell me how much more is required or how close I am." Hopefully this will take a lot of the guess work out of it and they will give you a real answer as they did for me. My account rep over there is very good at answering questions now that I am on.

5) I can not say for certain if a referral helps or not over here. It is obviously not necessary like it is at SedoPro. It might help it might not.

Hopefully this information helps some of you guys to get in or at least get more information from them about your rejection. If you still can't get approved, there are other parking companies with less strict requirements which are just as good or better in many respects. Check around, it is always best to use a bunch of parking companies anyway.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got approved today, took about 48 hours from the time when I applied.. Looking forward to trying them out but their down right now for maintanance.

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's Great :eek:k:.
You see, it is possible.
Hopefully my advice helped, or maybe you did it on your own. Just remember people, they want quality more than quantity.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lucky Dog!
Rejected 2 times.Frustrated.

I see so many people wanting into TrafficZ...What's so good about them?

I'm going to compare a small amount of names with them each day..The first two I've tried paid right at half the RPC of what Parked.com is paying for the same two names...Moved them right back to where they were. I'll try some more today.

I'm hoping to discover something good there..If anyone knows PM me or post it here...:smilewinkgrin:

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The scammers are trying to scam the other scammers ?

go1llc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I submitted a list of domains. The lady told me everything is good, but I need to verify ownership by creating screen shots. I did for all of them. Then she said no, for no reason.

The fact that she made me work disorves an account, not to mention she said everything is fine.

Does not leave good taste.

Skenzo rocks for me.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a very bad experience as well. When I applied, a lady called Tayia wrote back to me that she wanted to talk to me on the phone. I wrote her back my telephone number she responded that she only wanted to talk to me on the phone number listed on whois of my domains which happens to be an offshore company. At that point I told her sorry Skenzo, Sedopro and DS didn't need me to do that shit yet my domains are performing very well there. I presume TZ has turned back very many serious potential clients imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom