Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone getting this spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been getting a few a day and they are annoying...Now I am fine with efforts to reach targeted endusers...but to spam domainers without even checking if the domain is a parked page or an enduser business...is just lazy. The tone of the message (IMO) will not be received very well either...it will give a bad taste to the enduser - that is if by chance they reach an enduser and not a domainer.

Hello,

Thousands of people looked for your keywords, but they could not find you. Why? Because I own your name. Do not you think you should own it?

Since thousands people use "job seeker links" to find you, why not own (jobseekerlinks.com) and ensure top ranking to stay ahead of your competitors before they use this domain to place in front of you?

We are currently selling the domain name jobseekerlinks.com. I do my best to give everyone an equal chance at acquiring a domain that may be of interest to them and that is why I contacted you. If you are interested in purchasing this domain or would like more information, please email me back and we can proceed from there.

It is extremely important to own keyword rich domains, before your competition can get it.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES ARE MEMORABLE, MARKETABLE AND KEYWORD RICH
KEYWORD RICH DOMAIN NAMES ARE OF HIGH QUALITY AND GUARANTEE HIGH SEARCH ENGINE RATINGS FOR THE GIVEN KEYWORDS
AFTERMARKET DOMAINS (ALREADY REGISTERED) ARE BECOMING EXTREMELY LIMITED AND APPRECIATE IN VALUE
AFTERMARKET DOMAINS WILL BE PURCHASED BY SOMEONE AND WILL MAGNETICALLY ATTRACT BUSINESS. SHOULDN'T YOUR BUSINESS BE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS AUTOMATIC FLOW?

Best Regards,
Rafal Furdzik
CEO - DNN Direct.com
+1-347-526-2027
+66-848-78-3087

PS: I acquired your email address from the contact information listed for your site. You are not on our mailing list nor will your email be given to any 3rd party. Thank you for your time and consideration

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haven't got that one yet

but from my perspective, it was poorly written, and included "guarantee's" that can't be substantiated.

imo...

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, if I didn't know any better I would have thought that was a demand letter and not a solicitation to sell.

"I own your domain name"?

Why don't they just tell the truth?

"We just registered this name for $10 and hope we can dup you into paying 50X-1,000X that much. We have privacy on all our domains because we don't want people to spam us like we're spamming you".

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, They must have bought a whois data list and are spamming all keyword domains. I got a few more of these messages since I posted this thread this morning.

This does not seem like a way to get a sale...maybe more a way to piss off fellow domainers.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not getting any similar to this email as of yet. Maybe my email from google apps anti-spam is really working for me.

Good luck to you.

By the way, when can we have another DC chat?

Regards,
Em

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They seem to keep coming for me...wonder if someone sold this guy the whois for only my names ;-)

By the way, when can we have another DC chat?

Yes, We should get another happy hour going ...maybe later this month or early September...I will try to revive the old DC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom