Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone got accepted by hitfarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an account with them.

I just noticed ur the guy that wrote me before wanting to buy accounts. What was the deal with that. Isn't that a no no?? I quote from a PM you sent me:

Good job!You have so many good accounts.I also have some of them.Still need TrafficZ,BigJumbo and DomainSponsor.I can offer 800$ for TZ,700$ for BigJumbo and 300$ for DomainSponsor. If you or your friends don't need them any more. Please trade with me. Thank you kind man.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this message is a spam message, the parking company don't allow selling account.

Andrea

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed ur the guy that wrote me before wanting to buy accounts. What was the deal with that. Isn't that a no no?? I quote from a PM you sent me:

Good job!You have so many good accounts.I also have some of them.Still need TrafficZ,BigJumbo and DomainSponsor.I can offer 800$ for TZ,700$ for BigJumbo and 300$ for DomainSponsor. If you or your friends don't need them any more. Please trade with me. Thank you kind man.
And it is also a banable offense here on DNForum. Can you please forward me that PM so that we can take appropriate action?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And it is also a banable offense here on DNForum. Can you please forward me that PM so that we can take appropriate action?

Yes, this has been spoken about numerous times on the forum. Asking for help to get accepted is one think, buying is another. I got burnt by someone who wanted to buy an account from me, they ended up closing my account, fortunately I had got paid right before that so lost close to no money. The guy buying the account expected me to give my e-mail account as well, the one I access everything with.

JackRaymer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup,I realize that buying parking account is a stupid idea.If you have no good domains,good parking account is nothing.What I do now is buying or exchanging good traffic domians and I was accepted by trafficz and BigJumbo now.It is free to join.

Last edited:

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jack,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Please send me the list of domains you wish to test with us along with screenshots verifying domain by domain revenue and I would be happy to review it.

Cheers,

Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom