Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone got contacts at SnapNames.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there

does anyone have any contacts at Snapnames.com for affiliate deals?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good luck they don't like affiliates anymore..

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi there

does anyone have any contacts at Snapnames.com for affiliate deals?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

I'm shocked that you or anyone who's aware of the recent Snapnames scandal (Snapnames employee(s) shill-bidding on thousands of auctions since 2005) would participate in any fashion with Snapnames. Are domainers brain-dead? Snapnames is responsible for massive auction fraud, considering their employee(s) did it on their watch. Snapnames profited at the expense of innocent suckers who participated in those auctions. Now some domainers want to reward them with more business and affiliate deals? When are we going to wise up? Snapnames auction participants have been hosed and some of those among us seem willing to hook-up, bend over, and take it again in the butt!

How sad is it that a rep from one auctioneer would steer any domainer to a company which has perpetrated a fraud on the domain community by enabling shill-bidding at auctions. This makes me wonder about Moniker's judgement.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm shocked that you or anyone who's aware of the recent Snapnames scandal (Snapnames employee(s) shill-bidding on thousands of auctions since 2005) would participate in any fashion with Snapnames. Are domainers brain-dead? Snapnames is responsible for massive auction fraud, considering their employee(s) did it on their watch. Snapnames profited at the expense of innocent suckers who participated in those auctions. Now some domainers want to reward them with more business and affiliate deals? When are we going to wise up? Snapnames auction participants have been hosed and some of those among us seem willing to hook-up, bend over, and take it again in the butt!

Jack in the Box also served e coli filled burgers that killed people, but it doesn't stop people from visiting the fast food chain since they've cleaned up their act.

Give Snapnames time to do the same. :)

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jack in the Box also served e coli filled burgers that killed people, but it doesn't stop people from visiting the fast food chain since they've cleaned up their act.

Give Snapnames time to do the same. :)

Only when they prove they are squeaky clean should anyone consider participating in one of their auctions. After 4 or 5 years of defrauding customers, I personally doubt they have cleaned up their act in a few weeks. Of course they should spend time wisely cleaning up their act, however, it is less likely they will be motivated to clean up their act if stupid domainers continue to give them business before the cleansing process is complete. I feel like I'm from Mars, having to explain this stuff. Is the average age of domainers here under 20? 15? Grade school?

And the Jack In The Box analogy is not a good analogy. Jack In The Box unknowingly purchased tainted meat. None of their employees sabotaged the company's meat stocks. Jack In The Box's upper management didn't perpetrate a fraud on their customers. In my opinion, Nelson Brady of Snapnames couldn't have done what he did without the blessing (and possibly help) from others in the company.

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom