Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone have BOTH business AND personal paypal accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

I want to get myself a new personal account other than the current business account I have. So there I go, reading the paypal help page, and found this:

Q: Can I have a PayPal Personal and a Premier/Business Account?
A: PayPal allows members to have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. However, each account must contain an unique email address, bank account and credit card.

Does that mean I need to have a different email, different bank account number, and different credit card number for personal account? OR just the email needs to be different, with bank account and credit card number be the same as my business account?

Domain Days 2024

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have both types of account and have a different email, bank account and credit card for both, so I think the answer is yes you do need all that separate, but then my business cards have business names on them, so they are completely different to my personal anywhy..

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
I want to get myself a new personal account other than the current business account I have. So there I go, reading the paypal help page, and found this:

Q: Can I have a PayPal Personal and a Premier/Business Account?
A: PayPal allows members to have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. However, each account must contain an unique email address, bank account and credit card.

Does that mean I need to have a different email, different bank account number, and different credit card number for personal account? OR just the email needs to be different, with bank account and credit card number be the same as my business account?

Yes you are required to have a unique email address/bank account/credit card filed for your personal account. Paypal does not permit you use the same bank account/credit card details in multiple accounts.

The only essential requirements are a different email address and bank account so you can send/receive payments, and withdraw funds to your bank account. The drawback with personal accounts is that you can't receive credit card funded payments.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can send money for free from your business account to your personal account and only withdraw from the personal
That way you won't need a bank account in your business account , (unless you need to fund it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom