Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

anyone have experience installing counterstrike via ssh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install counterstrike on a server i just purchased, i am confident installing the counterstrike server part, just the admin mode part is the difficutly for me, also its my first time installing it, just want to know anyone aware of any FREE control panels out there to control the server via the web rather than actually going in the game?

Any tips on installing the admin mode would be great too.

Thanks.

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
I am trying to install counterstrike on a server i just purchased, i am confident installing the counterstrike server part, just the admin mode part is the difficutly for me, also its my first time installing it, just want to know anyone aware of any FREE control panels out there to control the server via the web rather than actually going in the game?

Any tips on installing the admin mode would be great too.

Thanks.
Take a look at www.blackbagops.com maybe they have what you are looking for... or at least a good starting point. Theres some battlefield managers so there must be some hl/cs managers out there...

bf: www.blackbagops.com/bf1942/bfsm/index.shtml

*EDIT*
counter-strike.net seems to offer some tools : http://server.counter-strike.net/server.php?cmd=tools

Remote Control: ... K*Kontrol "A brilliant tool which offers admins the ability to admin their server from their desktop. Kontrol has been in development for over 3 years now, and it's feature list shows it." www.kquery.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom