Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone having problems with parked.com stats not refreshing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, i opened a ticket around lunch. had a 4000% CTR in the day, now CTR shows 0% and stats have only updated once all day - and thats only hits. still showing no clicks.

i'm assuming they're having upgrade issues. those things never go as planned - at least not for me. sure they'll get it figured out.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic "showed" lower than usual for yesterday, although clicks seemed about right...and yes today mine is not refreshing current either...I am certain Donny will get it all caught up, as they ALWAYS do.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Usually parked.com refreshes it's stats every 15 mins, it's been over 2 hours with no stat changes ...

Anyone else having the same problem?

it never updates every 15 minutes on the weekdays - as every single day someone plays around on the system - the weekends are fine when the tech team is at home.
the same is with this very slow loading pages in the member area.

and yesterdays stats are still screwed up.

i do not understand why they don't have a backup system that they can try things out and then implement it on the server.

i have several 1000 domains to optimize as no one else will do it and i am not able to do this because every single day - yes, every single day these pages are loading slow to none.

really the worst is that they don't even post delay notices on there member area.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, it could be worse..like .07 sedo clicks or .02 namedrive clicks!..lol

The road to riches is paved with speed bumps...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have clicks at Sedo that surpass the $3 range. However, these are not sustained (plus multi clicks don't count).

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have domains that get many clicks per day and get a few $'s per click...365 days per year with parked.com..and when the advertiser bids go up, parked.com pays you more for it.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are working on a major stats rewrite and this include more detailed and faster historical information. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, YTD, Referral, Keyword, and past 365 stats will be available in less than a second. To do this is taking a lot of number crunching on a lot of servers. Sometimes it slows things down more than we would like. This will not affect how your stats are calculated just how they are stored for future use. So yes, today's stats are a few hours behind, but that's why we put the last updated time on the front page.

We just got the information for yesterday's stats so we are trying to get them out first.

Donny

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bicube queries is the way to go. Just spent 4 months writing something similar for a major ERP Software company. Instant stat history. :)

We are working on a major stats rewrite and this include more detailed and faster historical information. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, YTD, Referral, Keyword, and past 365 stats will be available in less than a second. To do this is taking a lot of number crunching on a lot of servers. Sometimes it slows things down more than we would like. This will not affect how your stats are calculated just how they are stored for future use. So yes, today's stats are a few hours behind, but that's why we put the last updated time on the front page.

We just got the information for yesterday's stats so we are trying to get them out first.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice, just more great service from the #1 parking company in the universe...that will kick ass Donny! :eek:k:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, PARKED.com IS...AND WILL STAY THE BEST!!! :yes: :first:

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like the new updates will make park stand out even more, but still no stat updates since lunch today yet for me.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yesterdays numbers were just finalized and posted. Today's stats are running now.

Donny

ofaint

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excuse me, guys. I'd like to ask something off the topic.
In "traffic analysis" page, Breakdown By Country means the visitors or clicks?
How can I see the CTR by country?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excuse me, guys. I'd like to ask something off the topic.
In "traffic analysis" page, Breakdown By Country means the visitors or clicks?
How can I see the CTR by country?

Today you can't see CTR by country. We are only comparing clicks on the traffic analysis today. But in another week or so that should be possible as we will have all of that information available.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We hope sooner rather than later. Yesterday's stats were just finalized.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom