Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone here a nominet tag holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am applying for nominet membership and being a tag holder, i own 2 Ltd companies in the UK, i wonder do i have a success of getting my tag by applying through my company or as a sole domain trader?

Domain Days 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's so hard to become a TAG owner. I have reviewed the requirements as I consider doing the same soon.
I would apply as company just because it looks more professional, if you are trying to establish a private registrar then it shouldn't make a difference really.

Hitch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a tag holder cant see why you would have any problems either way to be honest.

But you might have more trouble using the tag as there are not that many good domains around.:disappoin

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hitch said:
Hi,

I am a tag holder cant see why you would have any problems either way to be honest.

But you might have more trouble using the tag as there are not that many good domains around.:disappoin

lol, i just applied, takes a few days to be reviewed! i want it to backorder .co.uk domains, seems like the only reasonable way to do it, i already got an Indian firm to start programming for me as soon as i get accepted to create some sort of domain backorder software.

Hitch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would have a rethink of that idea because you are most likely throwing your money down the drain. To be competitive these days is next to impossible I have been there before and the big players are practically unbeatable for anything half decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom