Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone here currently or have ever been involved with Network Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people are scared of this question or don't want to know anything about Network Marketin, MLM, direct selling, etc. but I am curious as to how many of you have tried it or are currently involved with a company and what your experiences have been like. Good or bad.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used to work with National Agents Alliance. Its like the Amway of life insurance. They start you out at 55% commission ( national avg. 110%) which is very low but the idea is to build a team of agents under you so that you can make residual income as you move up the ladder. It doesn't quite work out that way since once people under you figure out they can make more on commission elsewhere they usually do. There are plenty more issues I have with them but I don't have the time right now to post them. I'll leave you with this phrase that sums up my experience with MLM.....

If it sounds too good to be true...it (more than likely) is!!!

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to hear your experiences, I agree with you copper, most of the people are all very motivated and positive people which have really attracted me to this industry and the company I am with seems to have a very prosperous future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom