Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone know a way to easily know in bulk if other extensions taken and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As part of my domain valuation model I want to know if other extensions are also taken. An easy way to enter a list of all my names and my names only would end-up highlighted (bold or color) so I would know at a glance without needing to check against a list if other extensions are taken including com net org biz and us.

For example, if I own the org is com net biz and us taken? If I own the com is the net org biz and us taken, etc. etc. etc.

In addition, want to print-out on report my registration dates on same list to factor in value of it being well aged plus number of google results for the domain using seperated multiple keywords in quotes and also without spaces as a 1 word term,

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.domainpunch.com/domain-name-analyzer-pro/ can do it partly. A spreadsheet file with all [keyword].extension :available/not available can be exported but your own domains will not be highlighted. Only when you paste your own domains in the same sheet, you would then have to filter and highlight duplicates in the sheet somehow so it requires some manual work.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just use the bulk search feature at Dynadot and split the names up into groups by extension and enter them a hundred at a time. It doesn't take long to scan through and get the info you want.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies but still not quite what I'm looking for.

I recall about a month or so ago a member here mentioned in a thread he had a software tool that did much of that stuff automatically but can't recall his name or name of his product. Maybe he will read this?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DRT will do.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David,

Estibot does this as part of the bulk appraisal. It will return the domain names with color coded (orange for taken or blue for available) codes for com/net/org/info/us. It doesn't remember your name, but will instantly show you the status of all extensions. You can also export the results to view the report in CSV with actual columns for extensions taken.

http://www.domainresearchtool.com/images/estibot-bulk.png

If you absolutely need it, and are a customer at any level I can program this feature specifically (so it will remember your name and only show other extensions).

Thanks,
Luc Lezon

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
eNom domain search seems to work for me, even all the odd off-end extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom