Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone know Danish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am hoping someone might be able to help me out. I recieved an email which I believe is in Danish, but could be German... Really have no clue. Anyway, could someone please translate what this might be? Thank you.
Hejsa, jeg har i en længere periode kigget efter hund, men har svært ved at bestemme for racen.
jeg svinger meget imellem bullmastiff og alaskan malamute, ved godt der er stor forskel.

så jeg ville hører om der er en måde at komme i kontakt med dig/ jer på, på tlf. eller personligt?

skal ikke have hund lige pt, nok først om ½ års tid, men vil gerne være sikker før jeg skal vælge.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol..

He or she says that she has thought for long about getting a dog, but can't decide what race it should be. She's pondering between a bullmastiff or an alaskan malamute.

He or She wants to know if there's a way to contact you, on the telephone or personally.

Not going to get a dog now, going to wait 6 months, but wants to be sure about the choice.

Some $DNF would be appreciated, thanks

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
octobus said:
lol..

He or she says that she has thought for long about getting a dog, but can't decide what race it should be. She's pondering between a bullmastiff or an alaskan malamute.

He or She wants to know if there's a way to contact you, on the telephone or personally.

Not going to get a dog now, going to wait 6 months, but wants to be sure about the choice.

Some $DNF would be appreciated, thanks

Thank you. DNF$ sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom