Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

anyone know html code real well? i need help with something

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to put my affiliate code into a banner and have the banner show up on my website. How do i get the banner to show up, the code shows up when i put it in the html. And i want to make my link buttons have the affiliate code in it too.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mind elaborate a little bit. I do ALL my websites by hand-coding HTML from scratch and might be able to help. Or you may want to post a test URL here.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my banner dosent show up, just the code does. How do i get the banner to show up, do i have to put the image source code in? and how does that work?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
You need the following type of code:

< a href=" URL to follow when the surfer clicks this link"> < img src =" path to the banner ad " > < /a>

-Bob

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes if you are using an html editor like frontpage or dreamweaver it is best to paste the code into a pure text file like notepad then copy or cut the code from notepad and paste it into your source code. Frontpage and dreamweaver tend to add things to the code if you just cut or copy from an affiliate site and paste it into source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom