Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone knows Deutsch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, my German sucks.
But I own the .com version of this domain "edited". However it is all german, can any one knows german give me a quick introduction of their site content?
It will help me in my strategy of developing the .com.
Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right daddypi. I reckon you know German, why don't you tell him what the site is about?

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
okey, thanks guys. All of you.
Still waiting for translators
Or,
anyone can "translate" this to proper English? English is already second-language to me. :p
"our society would be not only poorer and colder without honorary active humans, but it would be also less functionally (...) however it (the readiness for the honorary office; UC) does not develop always automatically. Often it requires an impact from the outside. Some must be addressed. Others want to be taken even into the obligation (...) the commitment in own thing are natural for everyone, but the public spirit, which beyond the short term use calculation of the particular, is not the center any longer of our thinking and is also in the more complicated society, in which we live, no more at first sight obvious."

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know german. Website is about educating the young in politics. Lot of blah blah. It's not clear what they really want - talking about new ways to make politics etc ...

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom