Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone knows of PPC Service that Pay a Min of 5 Cent a click

Status
Not open for further replies.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have this domain name with high type-in traffic and a really good click through rate. The only problem is the revenue sucks as I only make 2 cents a click period. Its a Movies and Entertainment domain name.

It one of my highest traffic domains with highest click through rate that makes me the least money in my Port.

I am currently on the prowl for a PPC service that offers a min 5 cent a click on any domain no matter what catergory.

Are there any 5 cents min a click PPC services. 2 cents is just unacceptable

I wanted to try adense on this, until I saw for one click I got 1 cent one of my adsense site.

Please advise

Cheers

Marly

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is that an Ad?

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NbcSearch

You don't have much info on your site, are we talking feeds to be place on the domain or do you park the domains.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ouch!

ummm, i'd try to optimize the keywords that trigger the ads to something different. play around with those, with a service such as sedo for example and you should pull in at least 3-5x to start with.

www.sedopro.com

good luck :)

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike
I tried targeting a more expensive keywords, but does damage to my click rate as it does not target users. With a movie catergory the bid are very low as well.

Anyway I have gone with an adense PPC template and now its converting really really well. Average 10 cents a click and sometimes 30 cents, which is real good compared to that 2 cents on all clicks.

Thanks for help guys

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is the traffic coming from?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is the traffic coming from?

Yes, thats the right quesiton. If is it from Asia, be happy for 2 cents and high click-through rate...

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

The traffic is not from asia at all, thats all i can tell you about where the traffic is coming from.

I struggled with adsense to target the right juicy keyword ads. I figured a legitmate way of making the ads display what I want after trial and error.

I thought I was going to get like 1 cent clicks, but to my surprise, wow....
Let me not count my eggs before they hatch...It may have been good for two weeks but who knows what tomorrow brings.

Cheers

Cheers

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
update more on your traffic and revenue so that it might be helpful for other fellow domainers

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am finding more and more as I pull down my names from the PPC providers and setup my own ppc adsense template (content is not hard to find), my revenue is increasing.

The trick is to create a high converting clean smart template. The other part is getting the right ads to display.

I see other PPC templates, but from my point of view they are doing it all wrong to monetize name/site.

What you see on these ppc templates are adsense ads all over the page and way too much content. This decreases the click value and the content must not be overbearing or the need be to scroll down. The user must not at all scroll down in my opinion. (give the user a perfect view all at once on every page)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom