Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone notice crazy prices on namejet "private auctions" recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but on 99% of the names I bid on recently they get sent to private auction- and the names are not always *that* great, but they do get bids exceeding $500 much of the time and this often several days before the auction closes. All started with $69 bids or less. I give up watching the auctions when the $300 marker is passed.
Either there's a lot more overenthusiastic and maybe clueless newbies bidding or there's a lot more money going around than sense. (Or maybe I'm just too damn poor:rolleyes:)

Domain Days 2024

caper5

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would lump myself into the over pay category. If I like a domain name I just can not seem to help myself. I don't think I have won a Name Jet auction for less than $650.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is more competition for domains that maybe you are aware of.

though I have won quite a few productive names at $69.00, the competition is tougher because namejet publishes a "most backordered list".
that list draws attention to domains, which may have gone unnoticed were it not available.

some domainers wait until the last minute to backorder names with hopes of keeping their choices in "low-profile" mode.

it all depends on what you're searching for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom