Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone selling brandables these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wondering...

I have a couple that I really like, have had them for a long time. I have had numerous offers for one but all quite low imo...

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes. Brandables are being sold all the time.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I was asking as I had a large sale about three years ago and it was a brandable, but nothing like that since.. Brandables can be fickle I suppose...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brandables can be fickle I suppose...

brandables appeal to the fickle

as the buyer who chooses your domain, has more than likely previously dismissed other domain suggesstions and alternatives.

and in the eyes of their peers, friends and associates, they are probably described as a fickle person, who is very choosy, particular and selective by nature.

that's why you have to hold a brandable, until the right fickle mo-fo comes along

:)

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ha yes, and it has been long enough, I need another fickle mo-fo to come along asap ;-)

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to sell the end user, as they have many options, that is the one issue when comparing to category killer generics. They always have other outs, Huge Domains could be an issue, because they have so much inventory, and fixed prices, and have come on strong past 2 years with these type of names.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to sell the end user, as they have many options, that is the one issue when comparing to category killer generics. They always have other outs, Huge Domains could be an issue, because they have so much inventory, and fixed prices, and have come on strong past 2 years with these type of names.

That's what I don't understand about investing in brandable domains - there are millions of potential combinations

How do you know what will appeal? Wouldn't brandable dictionary word domains be a safer bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom