Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone tried ActiveAudience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just spotted them yesterday.... but then found out they appear to be owned by the same company as GoldKey... so other than the interface & features (which looks nice from the tour) I doubt the revenue would be much different to that of goldkey..... so if GK didn't work for you, probably not worth trying AA either. :-(

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey guys....

I have got paid by active audience... on 13th they said its on 15th so before time...

Secondly active audience has some real good features... We can know where the click came from , which link they clicked...

And if we get a bad traffic they filter out and they also show where it came from... some really amazing features... never seen in any other parking program..

They seeem to be good and coool and they are new so they will develop surely... im gonna try add more domains into and see...

I can say its loaded with features...

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them "new". It's really a more advanced version of the current GoldKey platform with a new name and a few additional features and a few things removed.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
unfortunate name.

I agree.

Maybe, their parent company didn't have a better domain to give them???
:greenbiggrin:

That should give you an indication of how much interest NameMedia has in
making the company successful.

In one breathe, they tell you "it's all in the name!" Then, they give their division
a name that I have difficulty in remembering. ???

Plus, it is the same problem we have with Fab. and DomainSponsor. They will
use your traffic information and use it to buy or register similar domains.

"Data Mining".

I have drastically reduced my use of Goldkey since BD bought them.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that they wanted a name that starts the alphabet. That way they get listed first any time a list is in alphapetical order.

I like them so far. Some similarities with GoldKey but better stats, more flexibility and great landing pages. They are more selective about which domains and which portfolios they accept. I expect them to take on Sedo head-to-head at some point - offering almost the same services.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that they wanted a name that starts the alphabet. That way they get listed first any time a list is in alphapetical order.

Then, they should have used AA1PPC.com
:cheeky:

BD is so concerned about branding, they could have come up with a better,
more memorable name then Active Audience.

I like them so far. Some similarities with GoldKey but better stats, more flexibility and great landing pages. They are more selective about which domains and which portfolios they accept. I expect them to take on Sedo head-to-head at some point - offering almost the same services.

Jumping from one ppc company to another is not a very smart strategy.

Why lose all of the optimization you have with your present ppc supplier?

Assuming you are presently with a quality ppc company and you have quality domains.

I agree that you need to test the different ppc companies. But, I'm become
more cautious about bouncing around.

I will let others be their beta testers.

DanaTheDog Man

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Based on one decent earning name that I put with AA about 3 weeks ago, would not recommend. Same name at Domain Sponsor and NameDrive - much better revenue, so you can call me crazy for moving. Nice features and pretty pages, but low clicks from a proven name. I'll be moving it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom