Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone tried Pay Per Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just reading up on pay per call lead generation and it actually seems like a very simple and honest way to make money. Anyone have any experience with this?

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not good experience. Pay per call, still in stages of being innovated. I tried generated zero lead, went back to regular affiliate marketing.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Beards.net,

I'm similarly curious. If you figure pay-per-call out, let me know. Awhile back, I had a conversation with a major advertiser who wanted to do pay-per-call business in a few lucrative niches. But I haven't had time to work out the mechanism.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely thinking about giving it a shot. It's the PERFECT monetization method for small targeted websites. They would be quick to build and wouldn't require constant updates. Think about how many business owners have no idea how to make real use of the long tail. Could be a solid earner.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My primary question is about tracking. How do I know how often a phone number on my site produces a phone call? Assuming a person receiving those phone calls knows that I can't track calls, why should he pay me in full? Granted, he'd have to pay something or risk me taking down the phone number. But it seems like I'd be setting myself up to get cheated out of an unknowable percentage of advertising revenue.

There may be a simple answer; but, intriguing as I find pay-per-call, I haven't researched it yet.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of the big affiliate companies like CJ have a pay per call system that tracks all your leads. In theory, it should be as simple as building a niche website with contact information for the specific affiliate. Every time a call is made to the associated phone number you get credit.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I'll have to check out how they make it work.

By the way, does anybody know how to permanently disable the body's need for sleep? Shuteye is really getting in the way of mission accomplishment here. I feel like Rocky IV vs. the 7'0" arch-nemesis evil communist To-Do list

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

By the way, does anybody know how to permanently disable the body's need for sleep? Shuteye is really getting in the way of mission accomplishment here. I feel like Rocky IV vs. the 7'0" arch-nemesis evil communist To-Do list

Ample amounts of cocaine.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ample amounts of cocaine.

Perfect! Let me just add "Locate drug dealer and purchase cocaine for domaining" to the To-Do list. ... 7'1" now.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perfect! Let me just add "Locate drug dealer and purchase cocaine for domaining" to the To-Do list. ... 7'1" now.

I was under the impression most get into domaining through hard drugs. After all, who else would be crazy enough to get into this business?

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And who but a drug addict is so addicted to money?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sleep??? WTF is that? :pound: lmao

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use toothpick. Cheap and has no side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom