Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone try out Godaddy's Webstock Photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pay the friggin' $10. Man, stuff like this is pathetic.

Shaun

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think that and the web site complete software is stuff they never let the resellers sell, i am waiting on them getting out the windows virtual dedicated server, that would rock

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aactive said:
Pay the friggin' $10. Man, stuff like this is pathetic.

Shaun

So where is the $10 Aye? If you have an issue PM someone. Ok....Aye?

Maybe spliting it was not ok, but my question of worth was legitimate. There is a lot of junk out there these days and I like to see whats others have to say about them. I know you probably won't have any say, but next time I ask for feedback on curtains or a nice dress I will come to you.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
manueld64 said:
i think that and the web site complete software is stuff they never let the resellers sell, i am waiting on them getting out the windows virtual dedicated server, that would rock
That and the web site complete software are the least important issues for all WWD resellers. When will they allow some kind of tdnam integration and the reseller branded ad-supported 5-page website?

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i don't know about tdnam, but i am pretty sure the free ad supported wst is coming

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
manueld64 said:
i don't know about tdnam, but i am pretty sure the free ad supported wst is coming
That's nice, but with WWD adsense id or resellers will be allowed to use their own adsense account id if they have one? Untill now reseller customers were referred to adsense, overture and paypal with wwd id and resellers got nothing! Why do you think this time will be different with ad-supported website?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be fair, for less than $10, yes, even 1 single nice photo is worth it. Having said that, the best deal I have ever got is with Photo.com, right before they were acquired by the current owner. They ran a $6.99/month special, and you were allowed to download as many as possible (out of 10,000+). I did about a thousand, and they are all of very high quality. Now they charge more than $100 per month! :eek:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks NS

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am going to have to ask around for that cd and see what is on it

Scott

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If your still looking for royalty free images http://photastock.com has some unique offerings and will shoot custom per request. I'm always looking for fresh images for projects and have to say ther're my favorite "off the beaten path" stock house.

-Scott

hotdomainnames

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bought the CD to get the $1.99 domain name...it's okay for that reason but I don't think that it's really worth it otherwise

janav

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Anyone try out the Webstock Photography from Godaddy?
https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/photocd/default.asp?se=+&ci=267

Any feedback from anyone who has tried this if it is a worthwhile or worthless product?
I ordered the CD thinking I was going to get great pictures, but no.. they are not good! I think the Microsoft clipArt is better! They are very small and it seems someone just started taking pictures and went bananas... At least for what I needed them they are no good. I just wanted good resolution pictures to create goods banners in my website. Maybe something like found here www.eiir.org I wonder where they found their pictures?
This is the only thing I got from Godaddy that is NG.
Not recommended at all!

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well at least we know! :p thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom