Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone use Directi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Iam have problems forwarding my domain names to my webspace. I had to pay separately for domain forwarding which i wasnt happy about anyway, but they are not forwarding, i must be doing something wrong. Can anybody help?

I usually use 1&1 and there forwarding is really simple and quick. Any help appreciated

Thanks

stscac

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dotman said:
Iam have problems forwarding my domain names to my webspace. I had to pay separately for domain forwarding which i wasnt happy about anyway, but they are not forwarding, i must be doing something wrong. Can anybody help?

I usually use 1&1 and there forwarding is really simple and quick. Any help appreciated

Thanks

i dont like them at all

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tell me about it! Going somewhere else after that 60 day thing is up. SnapNames just put me with them

stscac

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dotman said:
tell me about it! Going somewhere else after that 60 day thing is up. SnapNames just put me with them

ok, they are an accredited .in registrar and we pre ordered some .in domain names thru them, but never even had the change to catch them because they told us we never paid. We paid thru paypal, and trying to contact them is such a hassle. Good luck trying to get ANYONE on the phone

Best Regards

Steve

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anyone use directi and managed to forward their domain?
Can anyine tell me how it was done?

M

mole

dotman said:
I had to pay separately for domain forwarding which i wasnt happy about anyway, but they are not forwarding, i must be doing something wrong. Can anybody help?

Same here. I got a .IN pre-reg name from Directi, then had to pay like $0.46 and some more for tax for forwarding services, which I did, and got an error message. My .IN name with Directi is stuck in limbo right now. I put in $200 into my account for the .IN landrush, after what happened, I freaked and will NOT register any names there. They can keep the $200.

The control panel is also very clunky and bug prone.

http://www.domaindiscount24.net , on the other hand, is very good for .IN registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom