Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone use MyPowerHost.com? thieves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a few websites hosted at MyPowerHost.com, The last few days my website was not displaying. I figured today that there was possibly a billing issue, and when I went to log into their site, its also down.

I did a search on google, and apparently they are gone. No word to their clients, nothing.

Anyone else hosting here? Any ideas of what I should do? After reviewing bank statements, my last payment to them went out on 9/10/09, which means payment for this month already came out.

Thanks for your time, and help.
Andrew Shaw

noserver

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as i know this host already OFFline not offer hosting anymore BUT some issue they are change name now

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The phone number they have listed is made up, it's actually a number to a guy who works for a company called comfort systems USA, and he wasvery worried that so many people were leaving such nasty messages on his voice mail.

Any help from anyone else on this issue would be much appreciated.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep shoulda done my research first. They claimed to be in business 6 years, and actually had a very good reputation. Scum bags. I'll give $2000 to anyone that can locate this piece of shit and bring him to my door step. He walked away with $10,000 +, charging everyone for the month and then going off line. Not to mention the 6 months I paid $18.95 a month for data I can't even get back.

What's worse is that mypowerhost is a reseller of xpaws, and they refuse to help anyone out with their lost data. And as previously stated, yes they are now conducting business under a different allias.

I was ready to leave the domain industry, with very little funds left I decided to give it one last wack and develope an increadible site. But it's all gone now, and that's it for me. I don't have the funds to restart, so I'm done. It's a shame being in this industry since 2001 and having someone that prob joined our industry this year, discourage me enough, and push me far enough to throw in the towl.

6 months of work, that I was stupid enough not to back up, if only I had backed it up.

Anyway, good luck to all, Ashaw.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Always search WHT for reputable hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom