Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone using DNF's PPC Optimized Templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am curious to hear feedback from anyone who is using DNF's PPC optimized templates. I did a search here on this subject, but didn't come up with any threads discussing them.

If you have moved your site (or sites) from traditional parking (Sedo, DS, GK, Fab, etc), did you see an increase (dramatic or otherwise) in revenue?

I've got all my names on "traditional" PPC parking, but this method sounds very exciting. Your AdSense get's the same "air time" as the PPC ads....seems win/win to me.

Any feedback, comments or observations would be greatly appreciated. :)

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im hearing good things from some previous threads ive read from people using them. I would like to know more as well ... offcourse I cannot host/develop every single domain I have so I am hoping there parking service serves as an equally good resource.

Lauren

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
Im hearing good things from some previous threads ive read from people using them. I would like to know more as well ... offcourse I cannot host/develop every single domain I have so I am hoping there parking service serves as an equally good resource.

HI JEsports,

Well, I just went to Exclusive last night and I'm in the process of finding out more about this, how it works, etc.

See you in the lounge!

Lauren :)

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cam someone please explain me what is DNF's PPC Optimized Templates?

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In a nutshell, DNF offers to it's exclusive members many valuable tools, including a tool to create revenue generating websites on the fly.

Should you upgrade to Exclusive, you will see what we are refering to, and you will also see the benefits of becoming exclusive! :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom