Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone using Dopa.com for Chinese Traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"What's Dopa
 It's the first domain parking system for China traffic and base in China. Get paid for clicks on sponsored links while your domain is parking with Dopa. While parking, your domain will show sponsored links that can earn money for you while you are sleeping."

I have tried emailing them twice to sign up but have not received a reply.

Just wondering if anyone here is using Dopa.com and what there experience has been, also keen for any other suggestions on what to do with traffic from China.

Cheers.

I was using parked.com for my traffic from China but they no longer want it.

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use them for two domains

These are the stats from August
Date: 2006-8-1~2006-8-31
Domain
Visitors Searches Clicks CTR RPM Search
Revenue Pop Under
Revenue Total
Revenue
gdgsyellowpage.com 1198 584 87 15% ï¿¥27.52 ï¿¥32.97 ï¿¥0.00 ï¿¥32.97
XerShop.com 4379 3974 275 7% ï¿¥6.59 ï¿¥28.86 ï¿¥0.00 ï¿¥28.86
Total 5577 4558 362 8% ï¿¥11.09 ï¿¥61.83 ï¿¥0.00 ï¿¥61.83

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So how much is ï¿¥61.83 in US$ and have they paid you yet?

I am impressed that when I enter your domain it shows local adds in English.

Now just to have them reply to my email!
:typing:

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
61,83 is around $8
Not much but they are only receiving chinese traffic..

They show ads in chinese if your IP is from china

try adding [email protected] to your MSN

She handles the dopa.com program

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Karl,

I have emailed Candy.

Cheers.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can not understand you people - they just redirect it to Domainponsor and take half of the profit. Don't you see the frame ?:
searchportal.information.com/?a_id=5318&domainname=referer_detect

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but DomainSponsor didn't even answer me when I sent them a email, If they can't even answer a single inquiry, then why do business with them?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but DomainSponsor didn't even answer me when I sent them a email, If they can't even answer a single inquiry, then why do business with them?

It depends what kind of "inquiry" it was and what business you offered them...

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference in China though Denny, if your IP address is out of China they direct you to Domain Sponsor and if you are in China do they show local PPC adds they have agregated?

As you seem to be the expert what is the best way currently to earn $$ from Chinese traffic....especially now that parked are stopping paying on it, can you suggest what is currently best.

PM me if you do not want to post on the forum.

Cheers.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference in China though Denny, if your IP address is out of China they direct you to Domain Sponsor and if you are in China do they show local PPC adds they have agregated?

As you seem to be the expert what is the best way currently to earn $$ from Chinese traffic....especially now that parked are stopping paying on it, can you suggest what is currently best.

PM me if you do not want to post on the forum.

Cheers.

I AM in China and they redirect to DS and ALWAYS DID SO.

I know recently of no place paying for CN clicks, I used before a place which payed for MMS ordered from users users but recently China telecom banned this.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Denny...any point sending my Chinese traffic to an affiliate program like Amazon perhaps?

...or it it all totally worthless at this stage?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Denny...any point sending my Chinese traffic to an affiliate program like Amazon perhaps?
...or it it all totally worthless at this stage?

Amazon does NOT sell to China (unbeliavable, right) - I tried some time ago to buy Alexa TOP 100K list, they told to buy it via Amazon and when I want to pay they told "China is not accepted for Amazon payment" - and Amazon did not offer an alternative (credit card, Paypal, wire), so I had to wire directly to Alexa. So even if some of the Chinese would like to buy he can not.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazon does NOT sell to China

[slightly off topic: on amazon.com it used to be impossible to select vietnam as shipment destination, however on amazon.de this wasn't a problem. After an address is entered at amazon.de, it becomes available at amazon.com as well (shared db) - I've used this workaround to get amazon.com to ship stuff to vietnam with no problems. I've always used european credit cards and billing addresses though. No idea if there's a similar way to purchase alexa data.]

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Denny, that's just my opinion, why do business with those who don't bother answering you even if it is just a simple question?

Just think about it, if there were two super markets where you live..

One is super cheap, but employers are lazy 15 yr olds that are stoned all the time and don't have a clue why they ended up working there,.

The other is a bit more expensive, but the staff is nice to you, know everything about the products you are interested in and in general happier about working at that super market, which reflects on you.

Who would you go to?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny, that's just my opinion, why do business with those who don't bother answering you even if it is just a simple question?

Just think about it, if there were two super markets where you live..

One is super cheap, but employers are lazy 15 yr olds that are stoned all the time and don't have a clue why they ended up working there,.

The other is a bit more expensive, but the staff is nice to you, know everything about the products you are interested in and in general happier about working at that super market, which reflects on you.

Who would you go to?

It is not "a little bit" but they shave you 50% of profit. And also - it depends WHAT email you sent them (and if they got it at all). And why send email at all - DS has very simple JOIN now form on their www. If you write here WHAT email you sent them maybe we could tell you WHY it did not get answered.

BTW sedoparking.com was recently available from China for couple of days and it paid about $5/K and now is blocked again...They can not unblock it, if they do they would get immediately tons of tons of tons of CN traffic

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
reply received from Candy at Dopa:

hello

sorry , we doesnt accept application for creating an account in dopa.com for a while because of the system update, once we resume it we will notify you via email , we are sorry for any caused incovenience.

best regards

candy

customer reps

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Denny, amazon sells to China. I buy about every 2 month and never had a problem.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi 9888,

a: it works
b: no, it displays in english

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom