Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone using Sedo Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear some feed back... All of my names are ar Traffic Club right now, which is doing really well for most of my names, But some pages are just not targeted enough even with 4 sponsors to choose from.

I would like to hear about sedo pro, are you making more money? Do they pay on time? Easy to set up? Foreign traffic?

Any input from sedo pro users would be appreciated.

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am using Sedo Pro for some of my domains, don't have much of a comparison though. You can set individiual keywords for optimization, which become active after approval by their staff.

Setup is quite easy - simply point the domains to their dns and add the names in their interface. Sedo pays via Paypal - so far always on time for me.

HTH,
/Frank

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo Pro did very well for me.
Also, foreign traffic (but not chinese!!!), is doing well.

No problems on payment. Always got paid by wire, on time.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
100% satisfied.
More money, more flexibility, more info...
Nothing else to say I guess :)

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They do not accept new users I presume at the moment.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maxo said:
They do not accept new users I presume at the moment.
Go ahead and give them a try - someone will most likely get back to you. Sedo is good, and they are reliable. Payments via PayPal or check have always gotten to me on time.

They would not currently accept my "upgrade" application because I had moved some of my high performing names to another PPC program and would not "promise" to move them back. However, I understand that the "pro" program will soon be coming out of beta and that will open it up to most domainers.

Try NameDrive for a fine alternative. Excellent interface and excellent support. Everyone should have at least two PPC programs because they are not all optimized for every domain and/or all kinds of traffic.

Good luck.

:peace:

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rarethings,

I got reply from them. The reason was that it is in beta stage.

S

SedoCoUk

maxo said:
Rarethings,

I got reply from them. The reason was that it is in beta stage.

Hi Maxo,

It is still in Beta testing but definitely apply at Sedopro.com. At this moment our parking team is selective about accounts because we want a good sample of traffic variety and domains to make sure we're on target. It has a lot more features than Sedo "classic" so before we release it to everyone we take it out of beta we want to make sure its going to work well for everyone.

Jay
[email protected]

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ive got 500 domains and they dun let me into sedopro now..
then offered me to use sedopro templates..when i said ok i will switch all my names to sedo...they told me only for 20 names i can use the sedopro templates.. first the dun allow me in sedopro when i got 500+ domains..
second now they tell me only 20 domains for sedoprotemplates in the normal sedo acc ..kinda dissapointed..i guess i just stick to namedrive...

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got 5K+ domains, 1.5M uniques/month, I got an invitaiton. Rejected.
As a beta-test product, there is still a chance that there is a bug, and we would hate to see this happen with someone who did not know the risks.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe they don't want many typos in beta. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom