Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone want to loan me money? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yes, I know its a long shot!

I dont want to sound needy. :worried: But I kinda am!

So anyone want to loan me some money? Like.. $1500 :undecided

My current car isnt running, and for the life of me I cant figure whats wrong with it and get it running. And basically, I dont have a lump sum of money saved up. But I need a running car. So what I would do was spend the money loaned to me to buy a running car (no matter what it looks like, so I can have transportation).

All money I would make online (minus $16/Month for hosting) would go to pay the loan back. And once I sell my current car, all money would go to paying back the loan. I can also work doing stuff (for the person that loans it), to pay back part of the loan.
I will also pay back with interest, if you want.

Anyway, I know I sound like I am desperate, and at this point I am. :shy: I dont like to have to ask some family member to take me somewhere whenever I need a ride. :-#

OK. I know no one will probably do this, and its understandable! I honestly dont expect this, but hey, might as well take a shot.

Latic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It might be a good a good idea to detail your exact online earnings.

Also have you considered a bank loan or credit card?

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been declined for every credit card I've applied for. :p
And I havent tried a bank loan, but I doubt I would have luck with that either.

And what I make varies. I wouldnt depend on that as the only way to pay back the loan. That would just be a constant amount until I can pay it back with a lump sum. (When I sell the current car). I will also put your Google Ads one of my sites until the loan is paid back also.

The car would also help me get (and keep) a job offline, so I can pay back faster.

I actually just found a good running car for $1000.

And yes, I am well aware how lame it is to ask for a loan on a message board. :-S
And oh so embarrassing.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you got any programming skills or something like that?

Best Regards
Nico

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I can do stuff like HTML, CSS, JS, no problem. Know a small bit of PHP, not enough to call me a programmer though.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if all went well, I would hopefully be able to pay back the full loan, with 10% interest in around 2 months.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have a portfolio for html to look at?

Best Regards
Nico

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm, well, most of the sites I have worked on arent around anymore (hopefully not because of my design. :p Kidding). But I developed the domain Posters.net from scratch, but its no longer around. FreeIB.com, but with the name change, there was a new design.

If you want me to show you something, you can PM me, and I can whip up something for you. Whatever you want.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Abusiveelusive said:
Hmm, well, most of the sites I have worked on arent around anymore (hopefully not because of my design. :p Kidding). But I developed the domain Posters.net from scratch, but its no longer around. FreeIB.com, but with the name change, there was a new design.

If you want me to show you something, you can PM me, and I can whip up something for you. Whatever you want.

PM SENT

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Replied. :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or have you tried selling your WHOLE domain portfolio at some VERY competitive pricing (after all this is a domain name forum)?

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have any domains for sale at the moment?

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
Do you have any domains for sale at the moment?

Hey,
I just have crap names really. Over the past couple months, I had liquidated most (seriously almost ALL) of my domains (besides the ones that had sites on them).

Right now, I have:
rd0.net (Short URL redirection site planned. Prelimary graphics made)
Been.biz

I probably have more somewhere, if I look around all my accounts at some registrars.
I know they probably arent worth much. Im not trying to make an easy buck or anything, I know the value of a dollar. Im thinking probably around reg fee each.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Abusive
Like you, I am in dire need for funds. Just that I need it for a life threatning illness and in need of surgery. I have bunch of names, some just super money makers which I have listed for sale. I am selling all these at a discount. Get me a buyer or if I sell them, I will send you the $1500 loan you need.

Check the Fixed price thread for my listings. They are 100 Plus domains listed there. The listings can also be seen at http://www.internetburst.com

Regards
Chris

Abusiveelusive said:

My current car isnt running, and for the life of me I cant figure whats wrong with it and get it running. And basically, I dont have a lump sum of money saved up. But I need a running car. So what I would do was spend the money loaned to me to buy a running car (no matter what it looks like, so I can have transportation).

All money I would make online (minus $16/Month for hosting) would go to pay the loan back. And once I sell my current car, all money would go to paying back the loan. I can also work doing stuff (for the person that loans it), to pay back part of the loan.

Anyway, I know I sound like I am desperate, and at this point I am. :shy: I dont like to have to ask some family member to take me somewhere whenever I need a ride. :-#

OK. I know no one will probably do this, and its understandable! I honestly dont expect this, but hey, might as well take a shot.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
biznews said:
Abusive
Like you, I am in dire need for funds. Just that I need it for a life threatning illness and in need of surgery. I have bunch of names, some just super money makers which I have listed for sale. I am selling all these at a discount. Get me a buyer or if I sell them, I will send you the $1500 loan you need.

Check the Fixed price thread for my listings. They are 100 Plus domains listed there. The listings can also be seen at http://www.internetburst.com

Regards
Chris

Hey thank you for this, but if you are indeed in need of paying for surgery, I think your situation takes priority. I wouldnt feel right getting a loan from someone who theirself needs the money. Someone's life is more important that a running vehicle.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just need enough to pay for my insurance. The rest is in the doc's hands. Let me see what happens. I will let you know. Hope you find some help sooner..

Abusiveelusive said:
Hey thank you for this, but if you are indeed in need of paying for surgery, I think your situation takes priority. I wouldnt feel right getting a loan from someone who theirself needs the money. Someone's life is more important that a running vehicle.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
np
pm me with your whois , last 5 years of where have lived, 2 refs, and your international bank a/c details
You will need to repay me principle PLUS current cc interest rate
J
Abusiveelusive said:

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread closed - subject to Mod discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom