Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anything new at ND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpattberg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Ed!

I just wanted to ask what new features ND is planning in the short and long term?

I am eagerly waiting for the new shopping template. It would really be well timed to be available before the big Christmas shopping.;)

Any news on that an other developments?

Thanks.

Fabian

TcDa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good questions Fabian.

I'm also wondering when they are going to launch the feature that allows us to edit capitalization in the domain titles.

As previously discussed, we NEED to be able to turn names like

blahblahblah.com

into

BlahBlahBlah.com

( Example only of course )

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good question indeed. These are both very high on the agenda. The shopping portal should be up very soon and the capitalisation tool has been in beta for some time. This tool will change every one of 700,000 domains in our database, so we need to be careful on how we approach it and make sure nothing goes wrong. However, I've tried it out in the tests and it's great :)

Hope you all have a great week.

Ed

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also request you to consider creating a newpaper/magazine template. Thanks!

centurion

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, on the search box temp, do the favorite search links above the search box, do those only appear in English or are they in different languages if the user is using another language OS ? Thanks

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there Centurion,

The links above the search box template are available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French currently. They are determined by the category you select.

To answer the original question in this thread, we have a bunch of stuff comiing out over the next few days and weeks. By the end of February, we'll have lots of new stuff to trumpet. I appreciate it's been quiet recently, but we've been busily working away.

Ed

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have heard the namedrive bids are good :) I see everyone is parking with them.

centurion

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed . Any plans to add Asian Languages to it ? I see they are used on the results page of the search box page . Any new layouts coming out soon ?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happened to the Search Box template? I was just trying to apply it to a domain and it is no longer in the list...
:-(

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is almost 2 years old :)

Elivate, that template was taken down a few months ago after our ad provider asked us to remove it, I'm afraid.

We will be releasing 6 new templates in the next 72 hours, though, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Ed

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is almost 2 years old :)

Elivate, that template was taken down a few months ago after our ad provider asked us to remove it, I'm afraid.

We will be releasing 6 new templates in the next 72 hours, though, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Ed

Thanks Ed,

I knew the thread was old, I figured I would just ask here instead of creating a new one...

Can you let us know why the search box template was removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom