Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anything yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddle32

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any payments yet for anyone? This is a little disconcerting.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They claim to be NET-7 unless the 7th day is a weekend, which they would then pay next working day.

Have to admit, payments lately have been lapse.

diddle32

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also see that they submit the payment on the 7th day. Maybe something is up with PayPal. They have been good so I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Just wish they'd slap something up on the site telling us what is going on. I'm sure the DS account execs are fielding e-mail left and right about it.

somayyeh

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any body has asked them about the reason?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Asked twice and both times, no response. Which is fine, as they just lost my business. It takes just a minute to post an update on their website, I guess they feel that they dont need to explain themselves.

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got an response,they say by tomorrow morning we should get them.

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They said they have "new accounting staff and processes".
Probably is related to the recent acquire they made.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Verbatim Response:

Hello.

Due to new processes and staff, we are running behind on paypals. I double checked and they are being completed today. We always pay on time, net 7, with occasional delays of a day or two.

This delay is not our normal pattern as we are changing over to a whole new system of making payments using a different service.

Let me know if you have not received payment by tomorrow.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Asked twice and both times, no response. Which is fine, as they just lost my business. It takes just a minute to post and update on their website, I guess they feel that they dont need to explain themselves.

I agree...Leaving clients in the dark is not the way to go, speculation and distrust usually follows....They should have posted an update or sent out a email notice. :yes:

Czar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two days ago, I received a response claiming that the last of the PayPal payments would be sent within 24 hours.

Despite this assurance, I'm still waiting and it sounds as though others are, too.

And to think that May was the first month in qhich I decided to give DomainsSponsor a spin, after having an account sitting unused for years. Bad timing, me thinks. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom