Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions APK Grand Theft Auto website making $700 to $800 a month on adsene with 45k visitors a month

i5networks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
technologywell.com
This site has had over 1.5m visitors in the past year (did better when I was adding content). The site does well on adsense with about $700 to $800 a month and used to do $1200 a month when I added content. Great site to change the design and flip. The site has made about $12k over the past year. Looking for $14k.

Domain summit 2024

m0rgulvale

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you are asking for too little.. a site making that much should be 5x yearly earnings in my opinion… think how much the site will make over the course of time.. why sell for so low? plus you owe capital gains tax like 20% then maybe legal fees on the transfer.. horrible in my opinion to give up such a money printing machine…

i5networks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of sellers list sites for 5 years income but I see very few actually ever sell the sites. Why would any buyer invest money in a business when it will take 5 years just to break even? Would you work for five years for free? I am not sure you have a good understanding of capital gains but those would not apply. And I have hundreds of websites without legal fees.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom