Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Aplus.net Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone use Aplus.net to register DN's? If so do you know a way to transfer DN's by passing their 60 day hold period? Man that site makes it hard to transfer. I now use Registerfly...thank god

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aplus.net is a thing of the past especially with their repeated unwelcome phone calls asking to host my site. oh and by the way for those who don't know it's the same company as names4ever.com kind of like how bluerazor is really godaddy.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just got spammed last thursday from aplus

I got an email saying they want to expand their hosting and gave me an offer to host.
they must have gotten my email from whois

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh yea I got one of those "out of the Blue" phone calls too. they also take forever to refund your money after they register a DN that already exists, for me it was 3 names on the first try and still no refund. they must be stopped! haha

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aplus.net/Names4ever is known to have taken $thousands in pre-registration fees from domainers and NEVER submitted a single name. Quite the fraud. These guys are in a tie for worst registrar with Registerfly. Before you choose a registrar, do a search on the company for complaints on the forums. In the case of these two companies you'll soon find out why they are hated.
Doc

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aplus.net also called me maybe 5 times in two days from my new regs.

I'm like why do you keep calling me?

They said. "You registered more than one name?"

Such unorganized spammers :p

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to move my DN's off that site for good. But I really like registerfly for one reason I can push DN's easily. If anyone has a better registar please let me know but they should also have an easy push system.

PS IF I GET ONE MORE CALL FROM APLUS.NET I AM GONNA SCREAM!

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IT Web Team said:
why regFly and not eNom directly?

Because I am dumb, but I am looking to move all to enom soon it looks like a good choice.

FusionX

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It happens all the time that they charge you for a DN that alredy exists. Then there are no charge backs. I have six such cases from Aplus.net and still no refund. :angry:

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FusionX said:
It happens all the time that they charge you for a DN that alredy exists. Then there are no charge backs. I have six such cases from Aplus.net and still no refund. :angry:

Call them, I did and got a prompt refund.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beware of Aplus.net
They are the #1 worst in my book.
I've had horror stories that go on and on with them.
They've put names of mine on registrar hold when they are clearly paid for, they've charged me six times for the same names, thousands of dollars tied up for months.
They never do as they say they will when its time to fix a problem. And now with there Greece and India call centers, when you call for support, these people can't even get your names right when you spell them for them nine times over the phone.
I could write a book about why not to do business with aplus.net / names4ever.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom