Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

App.net - New social network (yes, that is .net and not .com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
App.net hits $500K funding goal nearly two days early

Alternative social network achieves crowd-funding goal after a last-minute push for pledges from new sponsors.

Read more..

https://join.app.net/

It's good to see that endusers are still putting huge money into the .net extension .. while domainers keep dumping their LLL.net domains for "free".. :uhoh:

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was this: <-> close to buying it for low $xxxx just when the craze started.. meh! anyways, good luck to them: Don't really understand what they are developing from visiting their site though...

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was this: <-> close to buying it for low $xxxx just when the craze started.. meh! anyways, good luck to them: Don't really understand what they are developing from visiting their site though...

Yeah, I also thought I could remember seeing that name for sale a while back. It looks to me like a Twitter aggregator, but with $500k+ I'm sure they will make something out of it. :)

nguyenjustin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a reason why leo laporte is supporting it... I think the domain name is perfect for the current craze of the mobile app dominated world today.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOO HOO! Someone doing something with a domain name! Nice link and story, Stian. Last look they were at $672K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom