Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Appealing to my terminated account

Status
Not open for further replies.

equilec

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I do hope that NameDrive is reading this and hope that they can help me.

It started out in March 08 when I bought DomainIntoDollars which recommended NameDrive. Thus, I manage to open an account with NameDrive and bought a few domains to be parked on NameDrive.

Unfortunately and embarrassingly as it is , I was new and did not read the terms properly and have arbitrate on one of the domain name which has caused my account to be terminated. While my initial appeal was rejected. I subsequently continue to learn and acquire more domains. Once bitten, I no longer dip my fingers in arbitraging with my other parking account.

So now that I am slightly more matured with the domain industry. I seek to reapply to NameDrive. I have written to NameDrive last week but until today I have yet to receive a reply from them. So I do hope to seek my appeal here in the public forum

I would like to be sure that I can start a new clean sheet with NameDrive before submitted a new account.

So far NameDrive has a very interesting landing page which I would like to test it out on my domains again.

Thus, I do hope a representative from NameDrive here can help me in my appeal with hopes that lesson learn and being more educated in this industry and especially being a DNF member would carry some weight in my appeal.

Hoping for a very favorable reply from NameDrive.

Sincerely
Casey

Domain Days 2024

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Casey,

Please contact us at info [@] namedrive.com citing this forum post so we can look into your account. I can't see anyone on the system with the name Casey who has been blocked. We do not generally allow people who have breached our terms and conditions to park with us again but we can look into your case if you like.

Ed

equilec

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many thanks.... I have already send an email to the address stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom