Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

apple doesn't buy ibookstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

svfox

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and they launch ibookstore?

I've owned ibookstores.com , wish I had it without the s

wonder why the value doesn't go up when camroulette goes up with chatroulette.com

svfox

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but they didnt buy one, unless you mean they plan to use apple.com/ibookstore

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
camroulette.com must of been money laundering,there is no way in a million years it's worth that,infact my guess is that it seems to be the same people who keep buying and selling these domain to each other=money laundering,one day it will come out that domains=massive money laundering operation,i mean what a way to launder money because what is a domain worth ? nobody can put an exact figure on a domains worth so it would be hard to prove in court.........

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iBookstores.com would be a good domain if I was looking to purchase an iBookstore or maybe even find different iBookstores, but as there is just 1 iBookstore and it's not for sale I don't see how the plural version would serve much purpose. It has gone up from a $0 domain though since you could now find a buyer.

camroulette.com must of been money laundering,there is no way in a million years it's worth that,infact my guess is that it seems to be the same people who keep buying and selling these domain to each other=money laundering,one day it will come out that domains=massive money laundering operation,i mean what a way to launder money because what is a domain worth ? nobody can put an exact figure on a domains worth so it would be hard to prove in court.........

Billions are being laundered over the internet...it's a shady accountant's dream. Domains are no exception. It's only a matter of time before the feds step in though...too much noise. Which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you ask.

Last edited:

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
may be a good as a typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom