Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Apple iOS5 Update - how is that going for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you one of the many millions trying to update right now and can't? Keep getting errors? Yeah... me too, I have top package for internet connection with Comcast and I have had my iPad "updating since around 1pm this afternoon.

I just recently got addicted to my iPad2 and have been home sick all day with nothing to do... Apple is pissing me off.... lol.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love my Android phone. I wouldn't get an iPhone unless it was incredibly awesome and was on T-Mobile network. AT&T and Verizon are way too expensive. Tethering and Portable Wifi (Hot Spot) are something I couldn't live with out. In order to do this with any of the other networks they charge you up the ass, while it is free at T-Mobile.

SilentG, I already downloaded it, but it bricked my iPad, I just got back from Best Buy, had to replace it. Seems like it is common from this update.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

New iPad is now bricked as well. Getting my money back. This is disgusting.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can put it into restore mode and restore the iPad.

[h=3]How to Fix the iPad with Recovery Mode[/h]
Sometimes the iPad crashes and won’t even boot up. In the case, it’s not a time to panic. You just need to put the iPad with recovery mode. The tips is helpful for new iPad users .

How to Fix the iPad with Recovery Mode? Following these steps.

• First your computer has installed the latest version of iTunes. IF not, update the iTunes.

• Holding the lock and home buttons to power your iPad off normally.

• Use the USB cable to connect to your devices dock connector. And Plug the other end of cable into your computer.

• Press and hold the home button. If the low battery screen appear, try to restart this process.

• Then there will display “Connect to iTunes” on the screen finally. Now you should release the home button.

• iTunes will display the following recovery text:

iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode. You must restore this iPad before it can be used with iTunes.

Now you have successfully put iPad into Recovery Mode.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can put it into restore mode and restore the iPad.

You can't... it won't even restore, this is incredibly stupid. I have tried that half a dozen times.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No more Iphone.

Got an Iphone 4 last week and I used it for 2 days. Don't really like it.
Got a Droid Bionic instead.
I have the orginal Droid Nexus 1. I love it and would not give it up anytime soon.

Plus, one of the few phones that becomes a WiFi hotspot without additional charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom