Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Apple shipping iPod web orders directly from China via Fedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just ordered an iPod Shuffe (which has been out of stock for months here) at Apple's online store. When I track the shipment via their Fedex link, I actually see that the item was being picked up Fedex in CHINA! I don't know if that is because this order also has the engraving included so they have to custom make it over there, instead of shipping it from their North America inventory. Wonder how much it would cost them (Fedex from China), but they now have free shipping and free engraving included, all for the same price that you can't even get an open box item in local retail store here in Toronto. Weird.

Domain Days 2024

microdude431

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats weird! I ordered my ipod 30gb a few weeks ago and it shipped from Harrisburg, PA. I didnt think apple would ship from international locations.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said, it's probably because of the custom laser engraving service which they did I guess in their Shanghai factory. It took less than 48 hours from pickup in Suzhou (China) to Toronto (Canada), via Anchorage (Alaska) and Memphis (Tennessee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom