Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Application denied by Parked.com, why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lajan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

I applied for Parked.com, after a few days I receive a "NO" from Parked.com staff. What's going on? I see that it happened to somebody else also on this forum.

Message from Parked.com staff
---------------------------------------------------------------------
In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards.
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your application and has determined that it does not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners.

Sincerely,
The Parked.com Traffic Quality Department

Domain Days 2024

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"it happened" as in you mean you did not get approved for an account..they do not HAVE to approve you if your portfolio or domains do not meet the requirements, some of which may or may not be made public..I don't understand why people continue to post these "I did not get approved" threads here on the forum, why don't you contact parked.com or reply to their email instead of coming on the forum and making statements like "it happened to someone else" blah blah blah...if 1000 people apply surely there will be some that do not get approved in any business vertical.

lajan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's called "Customer Feedback" and actually companies love it. "Customer Feedback" helps companies perfect their operations.

Parked.com is certainly a good company but sometimes when there's so many applications to review, some good applications can get denied.

My domains HAVE value and I deserve to be at Parked.com, I have several thousands domains and that's the point of my post! Why ? Hope to hear from the Parked.com people. They seem to be good people that care about the customer.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lajan,
We receive hundreds of applications a day, many are accepted and many are rejected for one reason or another. Our signup system doesn't make mistakes, since it's automated. But sometimes when a human looks at the application we do override the rejection, but not very often.

As I have mentioned before, if you feel your application was rejected please send us a ticket on Parked.com and explain why you should be accepted. Please make sure to tell us the username that you signed up with.

Donny

lajan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick answer Donny ! I appreciate

Approved ! Thanks a lot Donny, you da man ! :yes::yes::yes:

cchaitanya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lajan,
We receive hundreds of applications a day, many are accepted and many are rejected for one reason or another. Our signup system doesn't make mistakes, since it's automated. But sometimes when a human looks at the application we do override the rejection, but not very often.

As I have mentioned before, if you feel your application was rejected please send us a ticket on Parked.com and explain why you should be accepted. Please make sure to tell us the username that you signed up with.

Donny
Hi Donny,
I came across your post while I was searching if some other than me got declined for Parked.com.

I'm relatively new to the domaining business, I've been looking around and i found quite good reviews about parked.com, when i went through the site the information provided there conveyed that its relatively simple to get signed up with Parked.com, but i guess there are certain prerequisites to be met.

I have a relatively small porfolio of around 100 domain names more than 90 of them are one word or two word generic .coms of which a few a dictionary domains aswell.

Could you please let me know what are the prerequisites that are required to be met.
If not I would be grateful if you could suggest me an alternative to park my domains.

Thanks
Chaitanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom