Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Application to Parked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I basically do not like parked.com not because I used them before but because there are one and some members here like cheap lubricants who has bias.

Anyway I applied for an account with domains with full 3 letters, and a few generic 2 worders.

Here is the reply and my reply.

>>Oh yeah? You determined that I do not qualify with domains like all 3 letter .coms. Are you retarded?

> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 03:30:02 +0000
> To: ***
> Subject: Parked.com application for turnic
> From: [email protected]
>
> Dear ***
>
> In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards.
> Our traffic quality department has analyzed your application and has determined that it does not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners.
>
> Sincerely,
> The Parked.com Traffic Quality Department

The reality is parked.com has lost 250K type-in traffic from me. Are you using monkeys in your quality department to cut cost or what?

TurNIC.

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
With this kind of attitude, I am surprised you got a reply.

But I will help you out:

1. Submit more domains than a few (e.g. 100 instead of 10)
2. Be nicer
3. Talk to Donny here, he takes care of applications that somehow get rejected in the first place

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it was my company and one of my potential customers called me retarded, I would blacklist him forever and do my best to never let him benefit from any of my company's services.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked is a great company.
Be thankful they reply you.

Last edited:

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a customer and they would be thankful to me that I applied them. Anway, the main point here is I supplied them 10 domains not 100 since it asked 10 domains and they are perfect names.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could have something to do with the country you come from. I don't know if this applies to parking programs but many affiliate programs will not let you join if you are from Turkey and many other countries as well.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TurNIC.com - Our signup system is very simple. You provide us with certain information and based on this the system decides if we should approve your account or not. If you provide us with 10 domains and for whatever reason we don't like one of them then you might not get in. If you give us 500 and we don't like one than that's a very small percentage that we don't like. Every customer of parked has gone through the same process since day one.

Donny

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I supplied these:

dcf.com
kgm.com
upo.com
llj.com
etc. etc.

Please look at the email I sent to parked.com from your "simple" system and tell me which one you did not like?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see any emails that you have sent us, besides the application you sent in. But what makes a 3 letter domain worth anything? Sure everybody thinks 3 letter domains are great, but from the parking world they are actually worth less than a normal domain. That's because they generate so much random crap traffic. I own 2 and 3 letter domains, so I know what they are like.

Digging a little further two of your domains have been banned by one of our providers as well.

In the end, the total score that you had didn't meet our minimum. This is nothing against you personally, I would have approved your account because you have 915 posts. But when you start talking about cheap lubricants I felt violated and decided not to manually approve your account.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But when you start talking about cheap lubricants I felt violated and decided not to manually approve your account.

Donny

"Cheap lubricants" has very few results in Google :D

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The best thing is actually just get rid of fat (middlemen) in this sector. Point.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it was my company and one of my potential customers called me retarded, I would blacklist him forever and do my best to never let him benefit from any of my company's services.

Agreed Stian,

TurdDick is notoriously unhinged!

I've read many of his posts -- he is fit to be tied!

-Michael

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well well well , if I have my own company , I will never let any potential customer go.
Anyway , I will apply to Parked in a good day if my sedo earnings drop to a lower level.

Last edited:

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I supplied these:

dcf.com
kgm.com
upo.com
llj.com
etc. etc.

Please look at the email I sent to parked.com from your "simple" system and tell me which one you did not like?

Looks like great domains for flipping, cant imagine what type of traffic you would get from these domains for PPC other then a domainer looking to see if someone owns the domain or possibly what the domain is being used for.

Are these acronyms for anything?

I would imagine the CTR might not be so great for these 3 letter domains.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:) again the same problem

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again the same problem with what?

Donny

A problem with a Parked's application procedure. It seems to be not so simple and clear as you emphasized in a few posts (but a procedure which '...takes into consideration about 100 different things..' can't be too simple anyway).
Although I dont approve TurNIC behavior here at DNForum, I still think there is something which should be improved in Parked's application procedure (i.e. info about preliminary requirements a portfolio must meet).

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked has their own way to become the 1st domain parking services. Infact , I got rejected from them too but I never complaint about that.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr. Nump, you had an account with us for about 8 months, you may have gotten rejected afterwards, but you did get in the first time.

hookah - I agree that the process is not perfect, but what system is. Two weeks ago we took 100 domains that we owned and we applied to 7 different parking companies. We were approved by 2, 3 rejected us and the other 2 didn't even respond. We ask people to list some of their domains, on average most people put in 50 domains. For 90% of the people that number is enough domains, it just depends on the domains. I've said for a long time if somebody is rejected and they think they shouldn't have been to PM me their email and username and I'll take a look. I will tell people why we rejected them, whether people like my answer or not, I'm being honest.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom