Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale APPP (.) CA PREMIUM LLLL Domain for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solcatalyst

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
APPP.CA available for a limited time.

PREMIUM 4 LETTER .CA with multiple uses!

Make offers via thread, and PM.

***STARTING BID $500***

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As it was reg'd Feb 24th you won't be able to push or transfer the name to a new owner until 60 days from that reg date have elapsed. CIRA regs.
Doesn't mean you can't sell it. The new owner just won't be able to take possession right away.

Just a heads up...good luck with the sale

Solcatalyst

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actually, that isn't true. If you want to transfer from one registrar to another, then yes you do need to wait the 90 days. However, everyday I buy domains for clients through my company godaddy and transfer them within the same 24 hour period to their account.
btw - dope signature! Good truths ;)

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not a GoDaddy issue (which I know they have)...it is a CIRA rule regarding .CA domains. It is 60 days from purchase or if you change RAR or RANT.
When pushing a dot-ca domain, please make sure you are absolutely certain about the process. This is because once the push is confirmed, there will be an immediate 60 day restriction placed on the domain by CIRA. No further pushes or transfers can be performed on the same domain until this restriction period is over. As a side note, this rule does NOT apply to non-dot-ca domains.

Just trying to save you some agro....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom