Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

appraisal lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
has there been a shortage of good names dropping? the appraisal section has been quite dead. Im not saying the names being appraised are worthless, but realistically they are very mediocre names, at least most of them, there are nice valuable names being appraised but it seems that they are far and few between. I know bd, ult, ect.. gets alot of good names but some people in here must get some good ones also. Maybe they just do not want to have them appraised by dnforum members?
Am i missing something?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe the situation is that those who get really good names know their value, whereas those that maybe don't get such good names are the ones who need help with valuations/advice.

Sometimes appraisals can be difficult, especially if the name is not worth much and you don't want to cause offence! However we all benefit from help in this area and it would be good if more members were prepared to give a meaningful appraisal when a request is posted.
Those who post appraisals need to be gracious and understand that they may hear some things that they don't want to.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think you may be right about the people who get good names know there value. Still I think the good ones should be posted just to show that there are still good names out there being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom