Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Appraisal Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why don't you just register the name first?

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
umm i cant right now because here in Pakistan you need to call the creditcard company to make an online transction and i cant right now becuase of some problems

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant using places like Moniker. But I guess if you're having cc issues, that's going to be a problem.

if you really like it, you could try using officelive to register the name for free and then try to get it transferred out...but I don't know how difficult it would be to transfer.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i think the offielive is only avilable for USA and Americans and not for ppl from anyother country

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah, sorry. Forgot about that.

Looks like they are planning for France, Germany, Japan, UK but it hasn't happened yet.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sticky: YOU MUST OWN THE DOMAIN > Please read before posting in this section!

Whatever it is, its in the wrong section...

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you want some member to tell you that some other member can be trusted to figure something out that doesnt even belong in this section? Get it over with and reg the domains, ..

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i think you must read the whole topic and post then what u think i think u havent read thw whole topic as i have explained why cant i register them now

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what you think. Rules are rules, and the thread will soon be moved to the appropriate section, or closed.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what you think. Rules are rules, and the thread will soon be moved to the appropriate section, or closed.
LOL
Since when are you a mod or admin. Stay out of it.
A moderator will be along soon, i'm sure. I've noticed you're always doing this.
Pred :kev:

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why don't admins open section at forum for appraisal of domains that are still available?

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i have seen some other members posting domains for apraisal that they dont own ?????

If I saw someone jump off a bridge where it says not to jump off the bridge - it doesn't mean me jumping off that same bridge makes it any more right than the 1st person who jumped off that bridge where it says not to jump off the bridge ~ ancient labradorian proverb :smow:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:peace: you really should listen to Nostradomainus, Andrejcs.
He actually predicted you would post there, before you even knew!
Great name btw Nostra.
Pred

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i think you must read the whole topic and post then what u think i think u havent read thw whole topic as i have explained why cant i register them now

I did read everything and you are not making any sense..because in case someone tells you that this domain is worth something, then you can register it? You are not making any sense...:banplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom