Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Appraise a portfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are there any companies out there that will appraise a portfolio of domains cheaply? I have a bit over 100 names and want most of them appraised...either as a package sale or individually (if the price is right). I know sedo, etc, etc all have their own appraisal services. Which one is most accurate? Which one will likely lead to a sale? And, which one gives a "generous" appraisal as I see some are way under-valued. I guess it depends what they evaluate the domain on so I'll mention that most of my domains are undeveloped and premium "names" that people would want. Thanks for any help, -Joe

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you want an honest appraisal of domain value as seen in the eyes of many other domainers, you will do no better than right here. Save your money on these paid appraisals as they are worthless and no one will even consider them as valid appraisals.

you wont be able to get all 100 appraised at once, but post a few that you like the best to get some ideas. This section can be found in the Gold Forums - Appraisal thread.

Good luck

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I will consider doing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom