• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise These Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastmnds

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
TechOnline.biz
LogonUSA.biz
iFAQ.net
iSupport.org

All domains above have all tlds taking.
 
Originally posted by mastmnds
TechOnline.biz
LogonUSA.biz
iFAQ.net
iSupport.org

All domains above have all tlds taking.


some very nice names you got there...the ones that really standout are techonline and isupport

I have no idea how to appraise domains (since I'm new), but judging by how all their .org, .net. info, etc. counterparts are spoken for, I'd say you got some good pickups
 
Avoide .Biz, and the iFAQ.Net is nice for development.
 
Hmm not very much of a respond. I'm bumping this thread just tell me what you think thy are worth. So I know if I messed up reg these or not.
 
Soo - but I do that sometimes when I just have a few minutes on this forum.

Avoide = Biz, 2 words - not much value for resale, good for development - but dot coms are better. - Not worth regg otherwise.

.Org with a prefix has not much either - despite that great word "support"

FAQ - a nice easy keyword, same prefix but a .Net (not Biz) so might be sellable
 
Well www.iFAQ.net i was going to make it a big internet freqeuntly asked question site. I know where to get this easy software where all you do is put in question and answer. But it would take years to finish it and it would not even be done because internet grows so rapid iFAQ.net would always be behind :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom