Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Arbitrage Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will be offering a new program in December that will help domainers monetize domains in this tough economy.

Arbitrage is when you take advantage of a price differential between two markets. In the past this was relatively easy, but pure domain arbitrage from Google to Yahoo has been shut down. There are still a few people doing large scale 'underground' arbitrage and making a lot of money. It is possible to double your money from paid search with a proven system, but there is some risk.

I can't release of the details right now, but I just spent a day in Las Vegas learning this system from two guys who make between $30,000 and $100,000 a day using this system. It does not depend on having high-traffic domains, because you are buying the traffic and sending it to CPA offers. Their system helps you do this in a vary targeted way, quickly scaling the campaigns that earn money.

It's possible to start small, and reinvest into the system until you are making a good amount every day. Obviously anyone can do this sort of thing already - but it's the system that ensures that you make money over time rather than losing money. They recommend off-the-shelf software tools that help with each step. (There is risk involved, of course.)

I will be posting details at ArbitrageAgain.com over the next several weeks, and there will be a mailing list so that you get updates as soon as I have them. Check out the video there, along with the free content that will be posted in advance of the class.

Leonard Holmes

ArbitrageAgain.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom