Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Arcade games for game site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for games to place on my site. I'm not looking for games from someone elses site/s. If someone here has experience in making arcade games and knows the going rate then please PM me. I'd like to keep all dealings in PM and then msn, email, or phone. Either way is fine. I don't want to make a transaction in this thread though.

If anyone can advise me in where I can build a decent stock of up to 1000 games then please feel free to post. If anyone is familiar with the going rate and what to expect, I'd appreciate the information and is ok to post here. All usefull information is fine for post as some others may have interest.

I know I can buy games in bulk from several sources, but I'm not very interested in games with logo's and banners to other sites for the obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance for anyones time in this. And hopefully there can be a steady income for someone who needs it.

Payment preference is not an issue.

Kevin.

p.s. pm's will be answered daily in the evening between 5 and 11pm eastern.

moxsum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im also interested in flash games, especially exlusively branded/licensed. [not trying to steal your thread but seems pointless to make another identical thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom