Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Are reverse keywords worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a keyword that gets over 439,000 searches per month. I'm not going to reveal it, lets just call it 'Baseball Cards'

Now, I know baseballcards.com would be worth a lot of money, but would cardsbaseball.com be worth anything?

Please let me know, as I was surprised to find this domain unregistered. One thing I noticed was for the term Blackhat SEO on Google, seoblackhat.com took the #2 spot, so I thought that reversed keywords might be worth something.

Thanks, and I'm a domain newbie! I've been regging too much lately, heh.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can't compare the two. One term makes sense, and the other one just doesn't. If your registering the domain for SEO purposes, I would opt for the hyphen version instead.

Twan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll try and be more specific.

The domain I'm looking at is a person's name. Let's say his name is Joe Line. Is LineJoe.com worth anything?

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also just a newbie but I've read quite a bit and experienced a lot in my few months (I am at 1,700 registered names) and believe me, reversed words do not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom