Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Are there any agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplePro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to sell my entertainment domain that makes me $7500/m right now. What big agencies you know? What price usually people ready to pay (monthy earnings x 12, monthy earnings x 24, ...)?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ApplePro said:
I want to sell my entertainment domain that makes me $7500/m right now. What big agencies you know? What price usually people ready to pay (monthy earnings x 12, monthy earnings x 24, ...)?

why sell a domain making $7500 a month?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ApplePro said:
Up to 10 years income
So that would be 120 times 7500
Your asking price could be $900,000.00
Good Luck

ApplePro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for answers.

Can you tell me some agencies please? I've tried to sell domain in one forum, but people just want to know url and stats. :greennone:

biggedon said:
why sell a domain making $7500 a month?
This website is lyrics, celebrities etc that generate revenue with ActiveX and Ringtones. I want to create something really huge (website + offline business). So I need money and I think I will not have any time to maintain the old website.

Up to 10 years income
So that would be 120 times 7500
Your asking price could be $900,000.00
Good Luck
Really big money. :) But how to know exactly price (I don't think someone will buy such website for $900,000)? Will agency tell me reasonable price?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You would really have to disclose everything you have , domain , traffic stats , refferers , revenue , and maybe 2 years back on all to be able to valuate your website.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ApplePro you mean a broker. You could get in touch with Greatdomains etc but merely listing your name on a website will not attract interested buyers. IMO it is possible to find someone here who will *actively* broker the name on your behalf but you should disclose some details then.

ApplePro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sdsinc said:
ApplePro you mean a broker. You could get in touch with Greatdomains etc but merely listing your name on a website will not attract interested buyers. IMO it is possible to find someone here who will *actively* broker the name on your behalf but you should disclose some details then.
Are there any brokers who help to sell domain with income? As I understand, Greatdomains help to sell domain without income (just like Sedo).

Of course I will disclose detail to broker, but first of all I need to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom