Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Are there any over >0.30$ CPM programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know where to put this. Please move if this isn't the right forum.

As the title says, are there any over >0.30$ CPM programs?

Thanks very much,
Scott.

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adsense. Over the last 6 month period - My lowest is ~ $5 CPM. Highest is close to $180 CPM.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HHH said:
Adsense. Over the last 6 month period - My lowest is ~ $5 CPM. Highest is close to $180 CPM.

$180 CPM :-O

That'd be sweet. I've heard of people getting above $300+ CPM at Ad Sense - though I've never been that fortunate.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For one of my sites my CPM is rediculous (Adsense).

For this month it's been $0.1 CPM (ten cents). Obviously my traffic isn't great but I would be interested in any programs that offer other incentives for publishers.

goddess

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
secret to PPC is knowing what keywords are paying good

make sure your content appeals to those key words

we've been testing some PPC's recently and now we're creating web sites to service those keywords

if you going to do PPC you better know what pays, why get 5 cents a click when you can get dollars per click

example some words involving large medical class actions get 50 bucks a click or more

the reason is an attorney makes a ton of cash for each person he signs up

there's many other keywords that pay a few bucks to 20 bucks or so

you have to know the right words to make content for

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if I own a car site, I can either get a CTR of 2% at $0.10 per click, or a CTR of 0.02% at $10 per click....hmmm

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Complete Hostings said:
$300 just for one click i usally get around 20c

it;s not $300 a click cpm means cost per thousand (M = thousand) it normally means how much an advertiser could expect to pay. (that figure is ually double what you see per click.
But in our case cpm of $300 means in 1000 clicks you average can expect to make somewhere near 300 or 30 cents average per click some clicks could be .001 cents others can be $22 + all depends on the keywords and of course how much rev share you get from your ppc company.

also found a nice link

that may be helpful

http://www.nutritiondata.com/targeted-cpm.html

I liked domainhop.com but as soon as I sent a good portion of my domains to them it apparently someone visited my landing pages on more then one of my domain names and their system automatically tripped it as fraudulent clicking or it looked like “paid clicking” domainhop put a freeze my account my traffic stopped DEAD! No questions asked (still trying to get that resolved :( ) I’m glad ther are systems in place but they haven’t been very helpful with me thus far :(

other then that I did find that traffic converted well there

Sedo isn't too bad and I used domainsponsor back in the day. giving them a try again

It all depends on your traffic too, I know mirago.co.uk or trafficparking.com is excellent for loan traffic gotta really test things out to see.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
---
But in our case cpm of $300 means in 1000 clicks you average can expect to make somewhere near 300 or 30 cents average per click some clicks could be .001 cents others can be $22 + all depends on the keywords and of course how much rev share you get from your ppc company.
---
Chris, I have always been under the impression CPM is cost per thousand impressions.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
---
---
Chris, I have always been under the impression CPM is cost per thousand impressions.
Correct.
CPM = cost per 1000 impressions
CPC = cost per each click

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
---
---

you're right, heh it was late last night when I posted that

it is per impressions so I guess from a ppc point of view it's your performance based on 1000 raw hits, that does make more sense

in that case your actual click through would be much less so your average revenue per click would be more.

CPM and CPC usually describes it from an advertisers point of view

it can get confusing looking at it from the other end.

My point was it wasn’t 300$ per click :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As long as everyone agrees that I am right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom