Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service are you a Dotcombuilder member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are a dotcombuilder member and can email me the Scripts Directory Layout 1 (Green and Blue) then I'll award you 500 DNF$.

PM for email address.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scripts arn't downloadable from DCB anymore. You have to attached a domain name to them and install them on a server including your license # to get access to them. Not saying someone couldn't do that, and then email you the script, but it is more of a pain than it used to be.

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
Scripts arn't downloadable from DCB anymore. You have to attached a domain name to them and install them on a server including your license # to get access to them. Not saying someone couldn't do that, and then email you the script, but it is more of a pain than it used to be.

in that case I'll pay 750 DNF$ for the person who can install the blue colored script on my domain name. I think that's a fair offer. Any takers?

bellweather

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to have a membership but let it expire due to the fact of their autoinstaller.. I would have renewed it,but the installer was more hassle then it was worth since I used to modify the sites a good bit.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will do it, I think it should be OK as per thier TOS. Send me the info and I will install it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom